The 20th Annual Saleen Car Show and Open House will be held at Saleen Headquarters, 2735 Wardlow Rd., Corona, California on Saturday, September 17th, 2016 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM (PDT).
SALEEN and SOEC present the World’s Largest Saleen Show!
Celebrating the community, culture and company of automotive enthusiasts
Join Steve Saleen, the Saleen family and the team at “Saleen Headquarters” as we welcome the Saleen Owners and Enthusiasts Club and all Saleen owners and enthusiasts at their annual open house and car show. This is the world’s largest gathering of Saleens in the world!
Friday evening: SOEC Members, Non-Members and Guests Dinner (casual meet with locals and out-of-towners; pay-your-own way). Meet at 5:30 p.m. at Saleen.
Saturday: Car Show and Open House
* More than 25 Saleen classes!
* Classes for other Mustangs and Fords, plus Chevrolet, Camaro, Dodge and Challenger, and more!
* Special Display Only category for those who don’t want their Saleen judged — bring your daily driver or fixer-upper!
* Special SOEC awards for Saleen entries: Longest Distance Driven, Longest Distance Traveled, Best Non-Judged (nomination required)
* Saleen worldwide headquarters factory tours
* Entertainment for the kids!
* Poster signing and autograph session with Steve!
* Steve Saleen will autograph Saleen vehicles after the show — please be by your Saleen vehicle to have it signed.
Sunday: SOEC Breakfast Open to all – meet at the main lobby of the Ayres Suites in Corona at 9:30 for a cruise to breakfast.
Go to www.saleenshow.com for registration.
Saleen Worldwide Headquarters
2735 Wardlow Road
Corona, CA 92882
91 Freeway, Exit 47
Serfas Club / Auto Center Drive
Left at In-N-Out Burger onto Wardlow Road
SOEC Hotel: Ayres Suites Corona West
Comfortable accommodations at a special $79 bargain price, it’s only 1.4 miles away on the other side of the 91 freeway and up Frontage Road.
Special Saleen rate includes breakfast. All rooms have microwave, fridge and coffeemakers (with coffee) and free wireless. You save $24+ over their regular rate. Double occupancy rooms with double-doubles or a king. Inquire at the time you make reservations for the best room layout that suits your needs. Free parking. Some room for trailers (inquire at desk). There is a do-it-yourself car wash nearby off 6th Street.
Call Ayres Suites Corona West directly at (951) 738-9113 and ask for the “Saleen” rate. Room block at that rate is limited, and is good for the full weekend from Thursday-Sunday or as they have room, but you should book by Sept 1. Clarify room amenities and layout at time of booking. Room upgrades available. It’s a nice, clean, casual hotel, pool for the kids, and a good mexican restaurant next door.
1900 Frontage Road, Corona