Timed Online Auction
Date: Bidding Closes November 18, 2015
Time: 10:00am PST
Location: Sun Valley, CA
Inspection: November 16 & 17 – 10:00am – 4:00pm each day
This sale offering is for the Assets and Intellectual Property of the Saleen S7, S7R and S5S Raptor and are being sold by the current owner and is not related to or affiliated with Saleen Automotive Inc.
The Saleen Name and Trademark are owned by Saleen Automotive Inc.
Saleen Automotive Inc does not have any ownership in the Saleen S7, S7R and S5S Raptor Assets and IP and are no way connected to this offering.
GA Global Partners is offering for sale the Assets and Intellectual Property of the Saleen S7, S7R and S5S Raptor at online auction. The sale will include all remaining inventory, parts, memorabilia, molds, designs and intellectual property related to the Saleen S7, S7R and the Saleen S5S Raptor.
Included in this unique offering are six remaining chassis/frames for the Saleen S7 and S7R, and the one-of-a-kind concept car for the never-produced Saleen S5S Raptor.
These prized assets have been kept in safe storage for the past five years which makes this a truly rare and historic opportunity to own all assets and rights to the first ‘Great American Supercar,’ and allow a new owner to continue the legacy with the S5S Raptor
The street-legal Saleen S7 was introduced in 2000 and was followed by the S7R racing version in 2001. The S7R won nearly 30 poles and set 27 fastest laps at several tracks, including the 24 Hours of Le Mans. The Saleen S5S was unveiled at the New York International Auto Show in 2008 but was never produced.
The Saleen S7 has been featured in numerous blockbuster movies like Bruce Almighty, Need for Speed and Iron Man and has been covered extensively by the media and automotive magazines. The Saleen S7 and S5S Raptor have also been featured in top-selling video games, including, Asphalt, Forza, Midnight Club, and Gran Tourismo.
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
• A 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
• Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. NO CREDIT CARDS, NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
• All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
• REMOVAL: Typically, three days following the close of auction, please Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
• All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
• Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-884-3561, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
• If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered once payment has been made and items have been removed.
• Out-of-state shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
Transportation & Logistics
• All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction. Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping those items. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing.
• It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the company selling the assets (equipment) prior to removing the equipment.
• All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment.
• If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.
These shipping company names are provided for your convenience, you are not required to use these companies.
Pack and Ship Companies
• Adcom Worldwide Services – Tel: 800.370.7700
• Craters and Freighters – Tel: 800.736.3335
• Freight Logistics – Tel: 720.377.9460
• Moveit Specialized Logistics – Chad McDermott • Tel: 800.831.0030 x17
• Navis Pack & Ship – Tel: 800.344.3528 for locations
• Pioneer Transfer – Tel: 402.564.390
Rigger & Transportation
• Advanced Riggers & Millwrights Off: 951-361-9187 (ask for Frankie)
[Source: Great American Global Partners, Inc.]